Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions of Trading apply to all consumer contracts between Eclectic Oasis ltd ('us/we/our') and the Customer ("you/your") in relation to sales of goods and services made via the Internet, through an Inteior designer or Telesales.
BY USING OUR WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS OF WEBSITE USE.
Access & Furniture Measurements
- 1.1 It is your responsibility to ensure that the furniture ordered will pass freely through into the room of your choice. If you are unsure, please request an access check prior to ordering. This service is chargable.
- 1.2 Please note that the delivery and installation charge doesn't cover removal of windows, doors or any other fixtures. If required, this should be done by you prior to delivery. Also, we can arrange for our specialist delivery team to visit your home and carry out this work. This service is chargable and a quote should be obtained prior to ordering.
- 1.3 Our furniture is handmade and the measurements provided on our website will be as accurate as possible, but are nevertheless approximate. We will endeavour to ensure that the final measurements are within a 1%-2% tolerance of those stated. Final width of our products can vary by up to an inch either way.
- 2.1 Our fabric suppliers will try to match the colour and the texture of the fabric for your sofa to the sample chosen as accurately as possible, but variations in colour and more rarely texture can occur. You can request for a stock cutting to be sent to you prior to the order being processed. Fabric from the same batch will be requested for your order once we receive your approval of the stock cutting.
- 2.2 Our furniture has natural wood exposed, for example frame front and legs. It is common for most woods to mellow with age and exposure to sunlight.
- 2.3 We use only finest leather hides for our leather products. Due to the nature of such products they may be not uniform in colour with natural marks and scars showing.
- 2.4 Due to continuous product development we reserve the right to alter the specification of products without prior notice in relation to future sales.
- 2.5 Our seat and back interiors are sourced from reputable british suppliers, however correct maintenance is required in all cases to ensure the interiors are comfortable and last well. Our 'Comfort guide' contains relevant information regarding maintenance of sofa interiors. Please note all seat interiors may feel firm at first and will soften with regular use.
- 2.6 Colours of the products on our website may vary depending on the monitor that you are using. You should request a fabric swatch or a stock cutting prior to placing your order with us to ensure colour suitability.
- 2.7 Any Clearance and In stock products will be marked as such on our website and may not be completely new, but in nearly perfect condition. You will be made aware of any diffects. Delivery for such products will be booked only after we receive a Confirmation Email from you agreeing that the defects are acceptable. We do not accept returns on Clearance and In stock items you confirmed as acceptable by sending us your confirmation email. Your statutory rights for the repair, exchange or refund of faulity products are not affected.
- 3.1 All our sofas are covered by Manufacturer Guarantee for 20 years.
- 3.2 In the event of a claim under Manufacturer Guarantee occurring please contact us with the following information: - your order reference number, your contact details and your address. To further assist us with your claim you should provide us with a clear summary of the problem and any visials.
- 3.3 Upon proof of fault we will endeavour to repair the defective goods free of charge. Most repairs can be done in situ.
- 3.4 Our Manufacturer Guarantee is not tranferable and is limited to goods that are retained in the UK and are used solely for private/domestic purposes.
- 3.5 You have the right to refer your complaint to The Furniture Ombudsman if you remain unhappy with our final response.
Payments & Prices
- 4.1 All our prices include VAT.
- 4.2 Payment in full is required for orders taken over the phone and via our website. Orders placed through an Interior designer require a 50% deposit. Remaining balance should be paid prior to delivery.
- 4.3 Any delay in payment will affect the delivery of your furniture.
- 4.4 Any prices quoted by us are valid for up to 14 days, unless otherwise indicated by us in writing. After this period a new quote should be requested.
- 4.5 All forms of payment stated on our website are accepted.
- 4.6 If you pay by credit or debit card, the transaction will be handled for you by Stripe Merchant Services. There are no extra charges for using this service regardless of the method of payment.
- 4.7 Currently we do not offer any credit payment plans.
- 4.8 Delivery charge may apply in certain cases, we will inform you of these before you place your order.
- 5.1 If we experience difficulties in supplying certain fabrics/products we will offer you an alternative product. It is your right whether to accept or reject our offer. If no sutaible alternative product is found, you have the right to cancel your order and request full refund.
- 5.2 If we experience difficulties in supplying certain fabrics/products we reserve the right to cancel your order and issue a full refund. You will be notified via email before a cancellation is processed.
- 5.3 Your order will NOT be put into production until we receive a Confirmation Email from you stating that you are happy to proceed and agree with our T&Cs.
- 5.4 Our furniture is handmade and at certain times our production time frames can increase. We will not provide any compensation for orders that are delayed due to factors that are outside of our control; for example fabric received from the supplier is faulty, fabric is out of stock, etc.
- 5.5 We shall not have any liability to you for any delivery failures or delays that are caused by factors that are outside of our control, for example access to the room of your choice is insifficient.
- 5.6 If we were unable to deliver your order due to access difficulties, you will be charged an unarranged storage fee and your order will be delivered to a third party storage provider.
- 5.7 All refunds will be made to the original card used for the purchase.
- 6.1 We aim to complete all Standard Range orders within 9 to 11 weeks of the date we received your Confirmation Email. For Bespoke orders this time frame may vary. In all cases we will provide you with an approximate due date 4 weeks after you sent us your Confirmation Email and with a precise delivery date when your order is completed.
- 6.2 All our furniture is hand made and at certain times our lead times can increase. You will be notified via email if your order is affected.
- 7.1 If you are unable to take delivery of your sofa, you should contact us at least 48 hours prior to your delivery. If you do not call us 48 hours prior to your Confirmed Delivery Date, we will charge you a £100 admin fee to cover unarranged storage and redelivery costs.
- 7.2 If we are unable to deliver your product on the Confirmed Delivery Date we will endeavour to notify you via email 48 hours beforehand to arrange a new delivery date.
- 7.3 To avoid any damage to your property it is your responsibility to ensure clear access to the room of your choice. If such access is unavailable your order will be delivered to the room that does provide such access.
- 7.4 We do not remove or take away old furniture. This sould be arranged by you prior to delivery.
- 7.5 If your order is delivered damaged our liability for the damage is limited to the value of repair, replacement or refund.
- 7.6 If your order arrived damaged you should call us immediately to seek further advise. Any damage should be reported to us via email within 48 hours of the delivery taking place. If you neglect to notify us within this timeframe we shall not be liable to you for the damage.
- 7.7 If you instruct our delivery team to proceed with the delivery after they informed you that access might be an issue, such delivery will be at your own risk and we accept no liability for any damage that may occur.
- 7.8 To avoid any damage to your property, it is your responsibility to ensure clear access to the room of your choice. If the flooring in your house is made of natural wood or any other material that can be easily scratched or marked, it is your responsibility to ensure the floor is protected.
- 8.1 Any furniture you order from us is custom made for you and as such, once successfully delivered and signed for may not be returned; nor will we provide any refund unless it is defective or has been accidentally damaged by us in the course of delivery.
- 8.2 For Clearance or In Stock products, you have the right to cancel your order 48 hours before delivery.
- 9.1 Every effort is made to ensure accuracy of the content on our Webiste, however if an error does happen you will be notified immediately before your order is processed on our end and is passed to the workshop. You will then have the opportunity to re-confirm your selection or re-confirm your order at the correct price. If the new price is not affordable, you have the right to cancel your order.
- 9.2 Any furniture you order from us is custom made for you and as such, once successfully delivered and signed for may not be returned; nor will we provide any refund unless it is defective or has been accidentally damaged by us in the course of delivery. For Clearance or In Stock products, you have the right to cancel your order 48 hours before delivery.
- 9.3 It is your responsibility to ensure that the furniture ordered will pass freely through into the room of your choice. If you are unsure, please request an access check prior to ordering. This service is chargable.
Eclectic Oasis Limited (“Eclectic Oasis”, “us”, “we” or “our”) is committed to respecting your privacy and to complying with applicable data protection and privacy laws.
If you do submit personal information by ordering products, services, registering with us by completing an enquiry form, for example, you can be assured that we will use your personal information only to ensure your order is processed correctly and to support your continuing relationshipwith us.
We endeavour to collect and use your personal information only with your knowledge and consent and typically when you order products and services, make customer enquiries, request product information, submit a job application or respond to communications from us.
We may also collect non-personally identifying information about your visit to our websites based on your browsing activities. This information may include the pages you browse and products and services viewed or ordered for example. This helps us to better manage and develop our sites, to provide you with a more enjoyable, customised service and experience in the future, and to help us develop and deliver better products and services tailored to your individual interests and needs.
If you choose to provide us with personal information it will be used in support of the intended purposes stated at the time at which it was collected, and subject to any preferences indicated by you.
From time to time, if you consented accordingly we may also store and use your information to contact you about upcoming promotions and special offers; to send you newslatters or to invite you to our events. Also, we may contact you with information about new developments, products, services by post or email. If you have consented to receive details of products and services, events and offers you can contact us by email at any time to have your details removed from lists used by us or to change the way you receive the information.
We may use your information for a number of purposes which includes: processing and managing your orders, delivering any services, products or information requested by you; responding to complaints or order enquiries; verifying your identity when you request updates for your orders; administering debt recoveries.
Please note that we do not sell or pass your personal information to third parties unless you have given us permission or unless it is strictly necessary to deliver the products and services ordered or used by you and you are notified beforehand.
To make sure we meet our legal data protection and privacy obligations, we only hold on to your information for as long as we actually need it for the purposes we acquired it for in the first place. You can contact us at any time to obtain details of the personal information we may hold about you. We will take all reasonable steps to confirm your identity before providing you with details of any personal information we may hold about you.
We constantly reviewing and enhancing our technical, physical and managerial procedures and rules to protect your personal data from unauthorised access, accidental loss and/or destruction. We use industry standard TLS certificates to provide encryption of data in transit, for example, all access to Eclectic Oasis's websites and management portals is covered by HTTPS.
We cannot accept responsibility for any unauthorised access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
Monitoring or recording of your calls, emails, text messages and other communications may take place in accordance with UK law.